watchuwant.com is the leader
We are the leader in the pre-owned luxury watch sales industry. From our offices in Hollywood, Florida, we have bought and sold tens of thousands of premium timepieces while setting the standard for product quality, process transparency, and customer satisfaction.
Our story began in the late 1990s, when company founder and CEO OJ Whatley decided to leave his career in the financial industry to pursue a lifelong dream. As a collector and trader of premium watches, Whatley found the barriers to entry and enjoyment of the hobby to be unacceptable.
At the time, authorized dealers and traditional retail channels controlled most of the market for luxury watches. Inventory was difficult to find, communication of product knowledge was scant, and prices were maintained at unrealistic levels. Even worse, most dealers in traditional channels saw watches as little more than a fashion accessory and an extension of the jewelry industry. For true enthusiasts of watches, simply finding an accurate description of a watch and accessories was an ordeal. Whatley sought to change this.
While immersing himself in the culture of high-end watches, Whatley had discovered that the early online social networks were providing the outlet for everything the authorized dealers failed to supply; knowledge, detailed product images, first-hand impressions of rare watches, and fair prices on sales between collectors that cut out MSRP mark-ups. In 2001, he leveraged the growing power of online commerce to launch watchuwant.com.
Since that seminal moment, our company has sought to continue the revolution that quality pre-owned timepieces and online access brought to the once moribund luxury watch market. Today, we provide our customers with service standards that lead our sector.
- We are BBB-accredited as well as a proud member of both the International Watch and Jewelry Guild and the American Watchmakers and Clockmakers Institute. We are a recognized authority in luxury timepieces fielding frequent requests to authenticate watches for industry clients.
- All watches we sell are meticulously photographed with all accessories, packaging, and factory paperwork.
- In contrast to competitors who use stock or outdated images, we feature only photographs of actual inventory being offered.
- We offer warranties on all watches we sell, and we back this commitment with an in-house staff of professional watchmakers.
- While competitors flatly reject the concept of returns, we accept them as a fact of our business. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed - unconditionally.
We are the world's largest vendor of quality pre-owned watches, which means we're also among the market's most prolific and trusted buyers. If you have a watch to sell, our watch buyers set the standard for candor, professional courtesy, and communication quality. Inquiries to our professionals are answered same-day, and we will pay to ship your watch to our offices for a free no-obligation appraisal. If we cannot come to an agreement regarding value, and the watch meets our standards for condition, originality, and provenance, we will ship it back to you at our cost.
watchuwant.com embodies the realization of a dream, and that dream continues. Our standards of service quality continue to rise - just like our tally of satisfied customers. We hope that we will have the privilege of counting you among them.
Hours of Operation
9am-7pm M-F/11am-4pm Sat (EST).