Five Easy Steps, No Hassle - No Surprise Consignments
watchuwant.com’s watch consignment option puts the power of watchuwant in your hands. Our 15-year industry experience grants us access to unparalleled client networks, marketplace visibility, and familiarity with the unique market for each brand and model. Our consignment sale clients are empowered by these resources, continue to own their timepieces throughout the process, and receive extensive communication from our offices at every step from the initial estimate to approval of the final sale.
- When you consign with watchuwant, your watch will be seen – period.
- As a premier vendor of prestige watches since 2001, our company has expanded its virtual storefront to include watchuwant.com, eBay, and luxury sales portals including JamesEdition (formerly JamesList) and Chrono24.
- Our website alone receives over 100,000 page views per month. When combined with our network of online retail satellites, total watchuwant inventory exposure amounts to 500,000 monthly views.
- Additional visibility is provided via engagement of our global audience on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Our sales team maintains relationships with an extensive network of client collectors. Often, our team will have lists of repeat customers with standing interest in purchasing specific luxury watch types, brands, and models.
- When you consign with watchuwant, our network becomes your network. Only watchuwant.com can leverage this level of access and experience to sell your consigned watch.